VG is looking for a Consultant – Relationship Management
Visit Greenland is looking for a member of staff for the position of Consultant – Relationship Management for appointment on 1 May 2020.
On a daily basis, the Consultant must work with Visit Greenland’s Relationship Management team, which as a unit, is responsible for coordinating Content, B2B and pushing efforts.
The Consultant, together with other consultants, is obliged to coordinate the company’s overall Content, B2B, press efforts with the other Content, B2B and press teams within market development and cruise, and to involve and coordinate with other staff at Visit Greenland when relevant.
- A workplace with many different projects and with exciting tasks within marketing and market development.
- Skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- A workplace with many relationships at home and abroad.
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant continuing or higher education.
- Have the ability to sell Greenland as a tourism destination in words and speech.
- Excellent insight and experience with written content production, social media, B2B.
- Can prepare project budgets.
- Insight into project management and follow-up.
- Have a good command of Greenlandic, English and Danish at negotiation level.
We expect that personally you:
- Are structured, conscientious and like to see the results of your work.
- Can work on projects independently while also being able to work in teams.
- Enjoy working in a changing environment and being flexible.
- Are open to diversity in the workplace.
- Are good at communicating and collaborating.
The position is in Nuuk. Travel activities related to the position are expected.
The deadline for applications is 28 February 2020, which are to be sent to Deputy Director Mads D. Skifte by email email@example.com
If you want to know more, you can read the job description here or you are welcome to contact Deputy Director Mads D. Skifte on tel. +299 34 28 20. Skifte or Idrissia Thestrup on tel: +45 32 83 38 85.